Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

How important dancing is to me???

Hi world

I just love dancing and I parties at home and at school. I have a Indian dance group at school and me and my friend Shreya are the teacher for the Indian dance group. I do love teaching the Indian dance group. Before I had a Indian dance group that was big but know I only have 6 people in my Indian dance group. That time nobody could get the dance so then me and Shreya changed the song and we learnt that moves in 1 week and the other one took us 3 terms but we still couldn’t do that. While we didn’t learnt in the 1 week but we learnt the moves but we are still parting and we are getting better.Any ways I love dancing. Dancing is the first thing in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.