Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2016

hockey in the hall

Kia ora

Welcome to my blog once again, This week we were doing hockey again and we had our hokey in the hall,
you might me think why we were doing hockey in the hall. It was because it was raining and it was wet out side, so that's why we had hockey in the hall. Anyway we had fun at  hockey and we learnt a new thing, we learnt to look up as we all rolling the ball, and we had to try and be in the speed that other people were in. I think that everyone did not get it, But some people did and I think that was perry cool that some people got it very fast. Every time we go at hockey, we always be there for 45 minuets, and I think that is a lots of time to learn how to play hockey every Monday.

Here is some photo of us playing hockey, Hope you enjoy it.

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.